Here's more info on each of these fabulous bathroom makeovers:
• Rachel's Bathroom: With the help of a custom vanity stained in light-blue gray and new tile, Rachel transformed her basic white guest bathroom into an inviting and calming space.
• Nadia's Bathroom: When Nadia's friend became the owner of a very pink bathroom, Nadia stepped in to help turn it into something hip with vintage details and a more masculine feel.
• Jenna's Bathroom: By getting rid of the dark brown walls and accents, Jenna transformed her master bathroom suite into a space just begging for long baths and candlelight.
• Meg's Bathroom: Meg updated a bland and uneven surfaced bathroom into a rustic modern space with peacock walls and vintage wood details.
• SF Victorian Bathroom: Using recycled barn siding for the flooring and with custom walnut cabinetry, this once outdated yellow and brown bathroom became a clean and serene room.
(Image credits: Design*Sponge)